Risks related to crypto
Keplerk is particularly attentive to the protection of its users, so we provide you with this page explaining the potential risks and prudential recommendations issued by the Banque de France.
- 1. KEPLERK BLOCKCHAIN informs consumers of the risks associated with the purchase and sale of Crypto-Active, including bitcoin, whose volatility is proven.
- 2. It should be noted that the purchase, sale and investment in Crypto-Assets, including bitcoin, are carried out to date, excluding any regulated market, and thus present risks of partial or total losses related to volatility. lessons.
- 3. CryptoCurrencies, including bitcoin, are not materialized by any coin or note.
- 4. We recommend to our users to check the applicable taxation of crypto assets. France provides for taxation on capital gains realized during bitcoin sales. For more information, do not hesitate to consult a tax professional.
- 5. In accordance with the regulatory provisions in force, and in particular Article L 561-2 7 ° bis of the Monetary and Financial Code, KEPLERK is subject to the obligations to combat money laundering and the financing of terrorism. As such, and in order to take full advantage of your Crypto-Active with KEPLERK, you will be required to provide us with an identity document and to identify you in accordance with applicable regulations.
- 6. Never share or communicate the passwords and identifiers giving access to your interface, your Crypto-Wallet or your mailbox related to your account. Under no circumstances can Keplerk Blockchain or Distributor Distributors use it to request your password. If in doubt do not hesitate to contact our services https://www.keplerk.com/en/help-center/individuals
- 7. The electronic wallet, called Crypto-Wallet which contains your Crypto assets, among which your bitcoins, is subject to the risks of piracy. Be careful to lock your Crypto-Wallet on the KEPLERK application as well as your computer tools.
- 8. Transactions, the purchase and sale of crypto-assets do not give rise to a right of withdrawal for the benefit of the Consumer in accordance with the provisions of Article L. 121-21-8 of the Consumer Code as the right of withdrawal does not apply. may be exercised in connection with the supply of goods or services whose price depends on fluctuations in the financial market beyond the control of the trader and likely to occur during the withdrawal period; and particularly because of the volatility and instability of prices applicable to Crypto-assets.
- 9. Access to the purchase and sale service of Crypto-assets requires the prior acceptance of the General Terms and Conditions of Sale available at the following address : https://keplerk.com/en/terms-of-sales .